4.11.11

Crown and Crumpet Halloween Meetup

Crown and Crumpet Halloween Meetup

28 October 2011

This adventure begins with a girl named Amanda. She was a sweet, timid, brand-new lolita. She offered to give me a ride. How thoughtful! :D

The tea was yummy (I tried a gold-shimmer tea) and the food was absolutely delicious. I hadn't been to C&C before, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the service!

Here are some of the pictures Jeanine took.

Me and Amanda:


Let's have some decor!




The lovely girls who sat next to us:



A few of the other guests (we had over 20!)






Now for the beloved Group Shots!!


^^Awkward Panorama...^^






Here's the photos I took:


Hello! 
^^Dress(handmade IW replica); Bag(IW)^^
Blouse(BL); Shoes(Offbrand); Hat(offbrand)






Amanda got bored waiting for the food, so she stuff the fake flower petals in the real flowers x3




Me and Giovanna, my best lolita friend <3








Well, Auf Wiedersein! Tchuss!!





No comments:

Post a Comment