13.1.12

New Items: Innocent World, and Angelic Pretty~


New Items: Innocent World, and Angelic Pretty~


I ordered the Sugar Hearts cutsew in November and they called stores in Japan to find it in the colorway I wanted <3



I got these actually in December (Leah wore them to the Xmas tea party) but I had bought them a few months ago :/




I got this blouse from a girl who got it in a lucky pack but didn't suit her style C:

(just FYI, that's my Christmas coord)




GRAZIA CROWN
DREAM DRESS~ I'm so ecstatic that I snagged one up! They were like hotcakes!




These are going to match the Museum Bear JSK I ordered from IW's winter sale. They need to confirm my order soon >>




DREAM ITEM
This was featured in the first English G&LB and I have loved it since it came out several years ago. I just ran across it on mbok and spent WAY  too much for an SS because it was the only one open until midnight JP time ; - ;





No comments:

Post a Comment